Rebellion has revealed Sniper Elite: Zombie Army, a 4-player co-op standalone title.
Releasing on the 28th of February, players take on the role of Karl Fairburne as you mop up “a legion of undead super soldiers” Hitler unleashed. Here’s what you can expect from the standalone:
A Heart-stopping New Campaign:
- Battle through blood-drenched levels in a Berlin overrun by Hitler’s supernatural forces.
- Adapt to harrowing new enemies – occult commanders, roof-jumping snipers, undead suicide infantry and worse…
- Test your sniping skills under extreme pressure, keep your cool, and keep a boomstick handy – just in case.
Share the Terror With Four Player Co-op
- For the first time in Sniper Elite history, battle your way through a campaign built for up to four players.
- Fight back-to-back with a German officer, a scientist and a Russian soldier.
- Work together or face annihilation – plan your positions, set your traps and make your stand.
New Enemies. Same Award-winning Sniping
- See every putrid lung burst, every rotten bone shatter with the return of Sniper Elite’s acclaimed X-Ray ‘kill cam’.
- Experience the genre-best sniping ballistics and precise controls that made the series a best-seller.
- Take into account gravity, wind, velocity, stability and more under the pressure of the zombie onslaught. You don’t want to miss.
If you’re thinking about picking it up, it’s currently on sale on steam for a mere €8.