Want to get access to the SimCity beta that goes live this Friday? Then read on.
TGL has teamed up with EA to give 50 lucky games the chance to gain access to the beta for SimCity. Going live this Friday, Friday the 25th, the beta will run until Monday the 28th and offer gamers an exclusive chance to get hands-on with the game.
Once you get the code, installing the game, via Origin, is just as quick. Here’s how to get it working:
- 1. Install the latest version of Origin (www.origin.com/download <http://www.origin.com/download> ).
- 2. Launch and login to Origin. If you do not have an Origin account, click the “Create an Account” link on the login screen.
- 3. Once you’ve logged in, select the “Origin” tab, click “Redeem Product Code” and then enter your unique product code.
- 4. Beginning January 25 at 5PM GMT, go to “My Games” to download and install the SimCity Beta.
- 5. When the installation is complete, press “Play” to launch SimCity. The beta ends at 8.01am GMT on January 28