Capcom has lifted the lid on the expansion to Dragon’s Dogma.
Entitled “Dark Arisen”, the new content sees gamers nab the original title, as well as a full expansion – which means if you’re new to the whole thing, you can start fresh, while those that have Dragon’s Dogma, can import their existing character.
Dark Arison hits North American consoles April the 23rd, thne European consoles April the 26th. Here’s how it breaks down:
- - Level 3 Skills: Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen provides each character class with a new tier of skills, giving players new devastating abilities and skills to master
- - Over 100 pieces of new equipment: All new high level weapons and armor sets for players venturing into the underground caverns
- - 14 new character/Pawn augments
- - New tiers of equipment enhancement
As well as:
- - Increased character customization options
- - Item appraisal
- - Option to select Japanese voice over
There’s also a new trailer and screens to chomp on, check them out below: