Following on from it’s stunning new VGA story trailer at the weekend, Naughty Dog has started to dip feed additional content and information in relation to The Last of Us.
The studio has revealed the game’s box art via the PlayStation Blog, as well as detailing the game’s pre-order bonus items and even going so far as to teasing the game’s as yet to be revealed multiplayer.
If you pre-order a copy of the game from participating retailers, you can earn the “Sights and Sounds pack”, which includes the following:
- The official soundtrack of the game
- A PS3 dynamic theme featuring the cover art
- Two avatars for your PSN profile – Winter Joel and Winter Ellie
Additionally, you can also order the Survival pack, which fills out with the following:
- Bonus experience points for multiplayer
- A multiplayer melee attack booster
- Some extra starting in-game cash
- Special customizable character items for multiplayer
- Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign
Naughty Dog are not in a position to reveal multiplayer just yet, but said reveal isn’t that far away.
The Last of Us is due May 7th in Ireland and the rest of Europe.