Vigil Games has revaled a whole host of new Darksiders II info.
Revealing the details via Neogaf, Vigial Games dev Haydn Dalton confirmed several key aspects that will see Darksiders II win over those new to the franchise, and leave those familiar with it pleasantly surprised.
Here’s the latest details:
- Darksiders II will contain a new “Nightmare Mode”. Dalton confirmed this mode was included for the “hardcore gamer” and will see, those that die at any time during the game, having to start the entire campaign again
- Darksiders II will allow gamers to carry over data from Darksiders I via “Newgame+”. This feature will see you keep all your loot, the enemies will be tougher and there’s a new tier of weapons which can have exclusive NG+ attributes
- Players can “respec” skill tree choices
- Dalton also confirmed the firm has “several DLC’s planned” for Darksiders II
- The 360 copies of the game will come on 1 single disc
- PC copies of the game will support the Xbox 360 controller
Darksiders II launches next month.