Rockstar has announced the new release date for Max Payne 3′s first DLC pack.
Named the “Local Justice” pack, it will now release July 3rd on Xbox Live, the PSN with PC gamers aving to wait until the 17th to get it. Here’s what’s up for grabs:
- 55th Battalion HQ map for all game modes
- The Imperial Palace/Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer
- Light Fingers Item for faster looting
- M4 Assault Rifle with attachments
- São Paulo Police Faction with related avatar customization options
The pack will be facing a discount on release as a “show of appreciation for your patience”. For launch week, the pack will cost you 480 Microsoft Points on Xbox Live, or £4.25 on PSN and PC. If you don’t nab it during this discounted time, it’ll head back up to full price (640 MSP/£5.49).
Finally, Rockstar has also confirmed that all retail pre-order bonuses will be available to buy from July 3rd onwards.