Sniper Ghost Warrior developer City Interactive has released the first screens for their arcade shooter Alien Fear.
The game, which has still to be dated, will release on both Xbox Live and the PSN and support both single and co-op modes. City Interactive are eager to impress with the official tagline for the title reading “Alien Fear sets a new standard for digitally distributed XBLA and PSN titles, and we can see why with the following screens.
Here’s the breadown of the game:
• Co-operative environmental puzzles –challenges that require team work to alter the physical environment in order to proceed or complete objectives;
• Impactful choices and rewards – compete cooperatively to gain a better individual score, but beware, you will lose points if you let your teammate fail;
• Co-op centric mechanics – work together to breach open doors, gain access to areas that are otherwise unreachable, and provide medical support when your teammate is down.
ADDITIONAL KEY FEATURES:
• Good things can come in small packages – the game is designed to fit within the size limitations of XBLA and PSN while maintaining the quality of a full-scale high quality title, made possible by the use of Unreal Engine 3;
• An immersive sci-fi experience – visually stunning, large-scale environments with impressive long-range vistas and expressionistic lighting.