Take this with a pinch of salt but Saudi website NC4A are reporting that Warhawk 2 is in development and will release in 2012 on Playstation 3.
We all know that Dylan Jobe is up to something at Lightbox, widely believed to be Starhawk, and now NC4A has it that the game is actually Warhawk 2 and that it has been shown to press in the U.S behind closed doors.
The first game details are as follows:
- It will include a story mode this time.
- It will support four player co-op.
- It will support up to 32 players online.
- It will include 25 multiplayer maps.
- Camera angles, visuals and the combat system have been improved significantly from the first game.
We’re not sure if this is legit, but either way you can expect Jobe and Lightbox to lift the lid on their new game pretty soon.
This wait is killing us……….