So as a lot of you are aware now, GamerExpo is Ireland’s ultimate games event and come October, Ireland will be buzzing with excitement. We’ll be there and we hope you will be too. That night will be a great chance to meet us, have a chat with other gamers and get hands-on with some of the latest games coming. This morning, the lads over at GamerExpo launched their official website and the details on the site are enough to make you drool in anticipation. Here’s the juicy bits:
Zones (in the GamerExpo) will include: -
- LAN War I – will feature 4 LAN War Arenas.
- The DEMO Zone – will feature game and hardware demonstrations.
- The RETAIL Zone – after you try in the Demo Zone – you can buy (or pre-order!) in the retail zone… just in time for Christmas!
- The 3D Zone – come and see the future of TV and 3D gaming in the 3D Zone.
- The INTERNET Zone
- The ‘LIVE’ Stage – will be the center point of all of the ‘action’ at GAMER Expo.
- GAMER Club Lounge – a rest ‘n relax area for GAMER Club members.
Sub-events will be held on an ongoing basis, throughout the weekend.
Sub-events will include: -
- Numerous Gaming Tournaments
- COSPLAY Competition (on Sunday 31st October – Halloween Day)
- LIVE Music
- Presentations from manufacturers, developers and other industry professionals.
GAMER TV crew will be recording events and streaming them over the internet for all to see.